To celebrate US football star Megan Rapinoe’s guest appearances in Australia for the Sydney FC Westfield W-League team, Girls FC are giving you the chance to win a signed Pinoe hair T-shirt. Show us what you’d design for an Australian Pinoe T-shirt to be in the running.
To celebrate US football star Megan Rapinoe’s guest appearances in Australia for the Sydney FC Westfield W-League team, Girls FC are giving you the chance to win a signed Pinoe Hair T-Shirt.
The Pinoe Hair T-Shirt was designed by a fan during the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup and we think Pinoe’s Australian appearances are also worth commemorating. Show us what you’d design for an Australian Pinoe T-Shirt and email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday 4 November.
The competition is open to all Girls FC fans (including fans in the US—hooray!) and will be judged by Pinoe and a panel of judges on 7 November. Get designing and email Girls FC your entries as either a JPEG or PDF. Please keep file sizes under 10 MB and make sure you check out the terms and conditions below.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Football Federation Australia. Win a signed Rapinoe Hair T-Shirt
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The competition is open to Girls FC fans. To become a Girls FC fan, follow ‘@FFAGirlsFC- on Twitter or ‘like- the Girls FC Facebook Page.
3. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies directly associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, simply email your design of a t-shirt as either a JPEG or PDF to email@example.com during the promotional period, which celebrates Megan Rapinoe-s guest appearances in Australia for Sydney FC. Please keep file sizes under 10 MB.
5. Promotional period commences 2pm Wednesday 26th October 2011 and concludes at 5pm on Friday 4th November 2011.
6. Entries that are, or include, obscene, offensive, defamatory, inappropriate, unsuitable, or infringing content as determined by the Promoter at its sole discretion will be deemed invalid and are not eligible to win. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will also be deemed invalid and disregarded.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged by a panel of judges, including Megan Rapinoe, based on creative merit and originality. The best design as determined by the panel of judges will be deemed the ‘prize winner’. Promoter’s decision in this matter is final and no correspondence will be entered into it.
8. Judging will take place on Monday 7th November 2011 at 10am AEDT. The winner will be notified on Tuesday 8th November 2011.
9. There will be one (1) prize winner – one (1) signed Megan Rapinoe hair t-shirt (slim fit medium for girls). In the event that the winner selected by Rapinoe is ineligible or unable to claim the prize, the prize will be given to a representative as advised by the winner.
10. The winner will be contacted via email by Girls FC. Once confirmed the winner will receive the prize via post from Girls FC.
11. MAXIMUM TOTAL MAJOR PRIZE VALUE IS $250. Prize values are the recommended retail value and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated. The Promoter is neither responsible nor liable for any change in the value of a prize occurring between publishing date and date the prize is claimed.
12. If any element of the prize/s becomes unavailable for any reason, then a similar prize to equal value will be awarded in lieu. The exact nature of the replacement prize will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
13. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner-s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner-s participation in the prize to appear within advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
14. All entries submitted become the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, entrants agree to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry and any other material submitted as part of or in connection with an entry (“Material”) to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry and Material in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the Entry and Material in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, including, without limitation, posting their entry and Material (whether in original form or a modified or adapted by the Promoter as permitted under this paragraph) on the Promoter-s website or any other social networking websites without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original creative work of the entrant, which does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty and consents to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
15. Entrants must only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winners to produce appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter-s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm their identity, age, eligibility to enter and claim a prize and any information submitted by the entrant in entering the promotion before issuing a prize. If the documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or the winning entrant has not been verified or validated to the Promoter-s satisfaction within the time requested, that winner-s entry will become invalid. The prizes will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter requires in its sole discretion.
16. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to the relevant state regulation.
17. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. Caution: any attempt to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the Promoter-s website or the information on the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter-s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
20. Any term in these Terms and Conditions that is either wholly or partly unenforceable will be severed to the extent necessary to make the remaining terms of these Terms and Conditions enforceable.
21. The Promoter is: Football Federation Australia, Level 22, 1 Oxford St, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010. ABN: 28 106 478 068.