Time is running out to have your say and vote on the NAB Young Footballer of the Year in both the Hyundai A-League and Westfield W-League.
Some of the best young male and female talent has been nominated in the monthly awards throughout the season in both leagues.
And the NAB Young Footballer of the Year will be announced at next week’s Dolan Warren Awards on Tuesday April 26.
There’s some exceptional talent in the running for both awards, with Brisbane Roar trio Jamie Maclaren, Brandon Borrello and Dimitri Petratos, as well as Jason Geria (Melbourne Victory) and Stefan Mauk (Adelaide United) the Hyundai A-League candidates.
For the Westfield W-League, City’s Larissa Crummer, Brisbane Roar’s Angela Beard and Sydney FC duo Princess Ibini and Amy Harrison are the nominees.
The public vote carries a 20% weighting, with a technical and media panel accounting for the remaining 80%.
The award winners in both the W-League and Hyundai A-League will both win $10,000 personal investment portfolio from NAB and in the event of a tie of two or more players they will each receive a $10,000 prize.
While this is the first year a female winner will be crowned, there has been some impressive winners in the male category over the last few seasons.
Caltex Socceroo keeper Mat Ryan is a two-time winner while Tommy Oar, Adam Taggart and James Jeggo are other names to have been recognised as the competition’s best young player.